To secure your spot with Echo Premier, you will need to register, make a deposit, and begin a payment plan within 5 days of receiving your invitation.
Order your uniform kit by visiting our Team Store and selecting your team and player (allow 1-2 weeks for the team store to populate with new rosters).
For more information about our tuition, including financial aid and payment plans, please check our player tuition page.
Indy Premier Alliance
Echo is proud to be a formal strategic alliance partner with Indy Premier!
Under the alliance, Indy Premier and Echo work closely together, sharing a joint player pool, coaching themes and session plans, facilities, programming, and other resources.
Echo is also a member of Indy Premier United, which fields teams for the Girls Academy League and Boys Elite Academy League.
To find out more about the benefits of the Echo - Indy Premier alliance, please use the button below.
Additional instructions for registration are as follows:
- Sign in to your individual player account using the same information you used when you registered for tryouts.
- Complete the registration form and check the box for any applicable waivers.
- Choose a payment option.
- Submit payment (be sure your pop-up blocker is off).
- Upload a recent passport style photo of your player (no hats, sunglasses, action shots, or other people).
- Upload a copy of your child's birth certificate under documents for age verification.
> If you choose not to accept this offer to play for Michiana Echo, please reply to your invitations email asap so that we can offer that roster spot to another player.
Players that have not registered or contacted us within five days will not be guaranteed a roster spot.
*Please note that rosters are subject to change based on registrations and the IHSAA 7 player rule.
If you want to play in college, Echo is committed to helping you get there! Echo is an official partner of NCSA, the most trusted recruiting network in the world. Through our partnership, you receive a free recruiting profile, team edition support, and a discount on premium services.
Echo also offers the resources you need to understand the recruiting process and maximize visibility to college coaches.
This includes College Information Night meetings, personalized guidance for the recruiting process, multiple College Showcase Tournaments, and potential opportunities to play with alliance teams.
High School Program
The primary emphasis of Echo's High School program is to provide a college-like training environment supplemented by world-class Coerver training.
The program features:
Indiana Soccer League or National League play (Girls Academy League or Boys Elite Academy League play through Indy Premier United by invitation only)
College Showcase Tourneys
Exclusive Coerver training
State-wide or region-wide travel
- Licensed coaching
Echo’s High School program is overseen primarily by DOC Omar Gallo, a UEFA A candidate and college coach. Our high school coaches typically are our most experienced trainers with the most advanced licensing credentials. In 2020 and 2021, all of the coaches in our high school program were college coaches.
Training and Games
The Echo High School training program is delivered in the following format:
- Coerver training session 1x per week for 8 weeks.
- Team training session 2x per week.
- Goalkeeper training is also provided on a weekly basis throughout the season and during the winter.
- Winter training at Echo Training Center is included as well.
The playing format is as follows:
- All Echo High School teams will participate in league play with Indiana Soccer League or National League Great Lakes Conference.
- Additionally, all teams will participate in two college showcase tournaments each Spring.
- Teams can choose to add games by scheduling friendlies or additional tournaments.
- Travel may be throughout Indiana or the Midwest Region.
- Opportunities may also be available to play with Indy Premier teams through our joint player pool.
All Echo families are expected to provide 5 or more hours of service each year to the club (fall and spring combined).
Service builds a sense of community, models volunteerism for our children, and keeps fees down. Service can come in many forms, including coaching, team manager, team social coordinator, field setup or maintenance, special events, and fundraising.
Please indicate your preferred service opportunity on your registration form and we will contact you with details. Or if you are not in a position to volunteer your time, you can opt out of the volunteer requirement for $30 (covers both seasons).