Welcome Back to
Please read on for important info
To complete your registration with Echo, you will need to register, make a deposit, and begin a payment plan within 5 days of receiving your invitation.
Order your uniform kit by visiting our Team Store and selecting your team and player (available in 1-2 weeks EXCEPT FOR HIGH SCHOOL).
For more information about our tuition, including our new 9-month installment payment plan, please check our player tuition page.
Please follow these steps to register:
- Select the appropriate registration link below for your child's birth year.
- Sign in to your individual player account using the same information you used when you registered for tryouts.
- Complete the registration form and check the boxes for any applicable waivers.
- Choose a payment option. IF YOU RECEIVED AN OPT-OUT CREDIT, PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING PAYMENT OPTIONS.
- Submit payment (be sure your pop-up blocker is off and you complete the final signature screen AFTER submitting payment).
- Upload a recent passport style photo of your player (no hats, sunglasses, action shots, or other people).
- Upload a copy of your child's birth certificate under documents for age verification.
Players that have not registered or contacted us within one week will not be guaranteed a roster spot.
IMPORTANT Credit Info
Most returning players will receive an email from Michiana Echo with a credit voucher to apply to registration. The vouchers include opt-out credits and tournament credits for players who did not opt out.
You must apply your credit voucher at the time of registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON PAYMENT PLANS: If you are (1) electing an installment payment plan and (2) have an opt-out credit, you MUST choose the Opt Out Credit Installment Payment Plan. Due to limitations with the GotSoccer system, the deposit is larger (and installment payments are smaller) so the system will accept the full amount of your credit. If you choose the Opt Out Installment plan and are moving up an age group, you will have a deposit due. You may also choose to pay in full or pay each season. IF YOU HAVE AN OPT OUT CREDIT AND CHOOSE THE REGULAR INSTALLMENT PLAN, THE AMOUNT OF YOUR CREDIT IN EXCESS OF THE INITIAL DEPOSIT WILL BE LOST. For tournament credits, simply use the normal payment plans. Enter your credit voucher code during checkout to receive the credit.
Fall 2020 Program
Our Fall 2020 program will be modified in some ways due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we do plan to play unless forbidden to do so by federal, state, or local authorities.
Our program will or may be modified in the following ways:
- Physical distancing and pre-screening measures will remain in place.
- We will remain on an adjusted schedule of 2 sessions per week (1 Coerver, 1 team training) unless and until conditions allow us to modify the schedule.
- Indiana Soccer League play is scheduled to resume this fall and we have no indication that it will not.
- We tentatively do not plan to attend a club-wide fall tournament, but the club will pay for 2 tournaments for all teams in the spring.
- We will continue to attempt to provide additional playing opportunities, such as scrimmages and small-sided games.
Registrations are for the entire year. Tuition is non-refundable and payment plans cannot be stopped.
Echo’s Travel program is overseen primarily by DOC Omar Gallo, a UEFA B candidate, USVI National Team coach, and college coach. The coach assigned to your team is included in your invitation. All Echo travel coaches will meet minimum coaching license requirements set by US Youth Soccer and Indiana Soccer.
Training and Games
The Echo travel training program is delivered in the following format:
- Coerver training session with dedicated Coerver technical director 1x per week for 8 weeks.
- Team training session with head coach at least 1x per week.
- Goalkeeper training may also be provided depending upon conditions.
- Winter training at Echo Training Center is included as well.
The playing format is as follows:
- Echo Travel teams will participate in league play with Indiana Soccer League.
- Additionally, all teams will participate in 2 club-sponsored tournaments in the spring season.
- Teams can choose to add games by scheduling friendlies or additional tournaments.
- Travel is generally throughout northern Indiana and down to Indy, but can be out of state.
All Echo families are expected to provide 5 or more hours of service each year to the club (fall and spring combined).
Service builds a sense of community, models volunteerism for our children, and keeps fees down. Service can come in many forms, including coaching, team manager, team social coordinator, field setup or maintenance, special events, and fundraising.
Please indicate your preferred service opportunity on your registration form and we will contact you with details. Or if you are not in a position to volunteer your time, you can opt out of the volunteer requirement for $30 (covers both seasons).