Michiana Echo is heavily investing in our coaching staff to bring our families highly qualified and experienced coaches. The following Echo coaches are currently pursuing advanced licensing:
- DOC Omar Gallo recently passed the practical portion of the UEFA B Part II course in Belfast, Ireland. Omar can now earn his UEFA B license by completing the home study portion of the course over the next several months.
- ADOC Kalen Saddler recently completed the clinical portion of the United Soccer Coaches National License in Elmhurst, Illinois. This fall he will complete the evaluation portion of the course before enrolling in another advanced licensing course.
- Coaches Sergio Del Campo (2004 Boys) and Farkhod Kurbonov (2006 Girls, Ancilla College) are in the process of earning their USSF C Licenses.
Echo’s diverse and highly qualified staff for the 2019-2020 season also includes:
- Duma Magagula (C license, college coach, former college and semi-pro player)
- Kelly Stanley (D license, former college player)
- Briant Estrella (D license, finalist for Indiana Soccer Boys Coach of the Year, former college player)
- Joe Zambrano (former national team and professional fustal player and coach)
- David George (D license, PhD)
- Chris Chew (D license candidate)
- Gerardo Reyes Espejel (F and grassroots licenses)
Echo also returns experienced coaches Bruno Souza, Daniel Kurz, Callum Beaver, and Jon Boye. Several new Echo coaches have obtained or are pursuing licensing, including Walter Osorio, Jose Santamaria, and Steve Rendell. “Echo has a proud record of player development,” said Echo DOC Omar Gallo. “That starts with an emphasis on developing our coaching staff and our exclusive Coerver partnership. We are excited to offer a very strong coaching staff for the 2019-2020 season.”